9.06.2007

30 Weeks!!!!

Hello Everyone. Sorry that it has been a while since my last blog. I have been studying for my boards which are thankfully over. Julie and Brylee are doing great! I am sorry there is no picture for the moment but I will put one up next time I can get on the internet with my computer. Brylee is a very hyper little girl. We are just hope that she is getting out her hyperness right now and will be a calm little girl by the time she gets here. I think Julie likes the hyperness though because she will sit for hours watching Brylee kick and move. On a more important note, Brylee will be making her first trip to Neyland Stadium this weekend. We are going to see the Big Orange play. We will be painting the nursery in the next week or so as well so stay tuned to see what that looks like. You will get to see my painting skills! We have 9 weeks, 6 days until the due date!!!

No comments: