1.13.2008

10 1/2 Weeks

Brylee's new mask
Brylee is doing much better than she was 1 week ago. She is still taking breathing treatments, but only needs them about 3 times a day now. Her cough has gotten much better and her appetite has come back with a vengeance. She has really been smiling a lot lately and trying to talk. She even will sing herself to sleep. Unfortunately, I think she is going to have Julie's voice.

Brylee
went to church today and made her presence known. She had 3 of the loudest/wettest poops of her young life during communion (I think most of the people on our side of the church heard it). She makes me a little more proud every day.

Yay, I am about to get a new diaper

This is definitely her color!

She looks so good in orange, I had to put up 2 pictures of her in her UT outfit


Starting to figure out how to smile for the camera

Brylee playing with one of her Christmas presents

1 comment:

Leah said...

Is it just me, or is there not a bow in that little girl's hair in every picture?!? Shameful, Julie. ;)