1.21.2009

Brylee's Secret

Shhh...Brylee has a secret




She seems to be very happy about her secret




She is going to be a BIG SISTER...



Another view



His or her heart is really racing
Yep, Brylee is going to be a big sister. She is currently getting over an ear infection but she has been doing great. She sends her best. I have been lovingly calling our newest little blessing "Gunther", although I don't think Julie is wild about that name. I think Brylee really likes that name though. Julie is 11 weeks now and doing great. She feels a little nauseous at times but otherwise is doing great. We will start putting those weekly pictures of Julie up soon. So far, not a lot to see there.

Brylee practicing for peek-a-boo with Gunther (or Gunthena)

3 comments:

Lindsey said...

CONGRATS guys!!!! I somehow knew I would be seeing this soon :) How exciting!!!!!!!

Shelley Egly said...

congratulations! that is awesome! you are going to have to update the name of your blog for your newest addition. 8-) hope julie is feeling well. take care!

Leah said...

So I'm playing catch up a little bit on the blog. I love Brylee's "secret" pictures!