4.08.2009

IT'S A BOY

The picture is a little blurry, but it was definitely a boy. The arrow points to the important part that let us know that.

And here are his footprints.

He was right on schedule as far as growing. He weighed about a pound today and is still measuring right on target for the due date - August 12th. We still haven't decided on a name (for some reason Julie is still vetoing Gunther and Mark Jr.).

I guess this means our blog needs to change to gender-neutral colors....so stay tuned for more updates.

2 comments:

Lindsey said...

well it figures i was wrong.. i always am ha! CONGRATS! So glad Griffin will have a fellow vol fan boy friend :)

Leah said...

Yah! I'm so glad it's a boy, Mark! I realized I've seen a lot of these pics on facebook so maybe I wasn't as behind as I thought.