5.01.2009

Tricky Tricky Brylee

Sleeping in her highchair

Brylee is getting too smart for us. Recently, her Mama has been making her take her daytime naps in her bed instead of with Mama. Lets just say, that has not been the highlight of her day. She usually cries for 45 min to an hour. She also will tend to throw up because she gets so mad. So....yesterday, when she was being fed her lunch, Brylee decided to take matters into her own hands. She went to sleep in her highchair instead of being forced to sleep in her bed. Score one for Brylee.

Making a "cake"

I always enjoy when Mama and Brylee decide they want to bake. However, Brylee didn't want to make brownies. So Mama asked Brylee if she wanted to make a cake, and she said yes to that. So, when I got home I had one of the flattest cakes I have ever seen (although they were really good brownies).


What a face


It makes me happy that she likes to bake

No comments: