10.08.2007

Week 34

Here is Julie and Brylee at 34 weeks, 4 days

Brylee's due date is only 37 days away. She is a very active little thing. Julie is still feeling well and is looking forward to her early retirement on Wednesday.


More gifts for Brylee

Brylee's second shower was a success. I have never seen so many baby gifts....and so much pink! There is definitely going to be plenty of things to keep us busy until Brylee gets here. Have ya'll seen the pictures of her nursery? Lets just say, very tiny room and lots and lots of things that need to go in it.


Brylee improves to 3-0

In a must-win game for the Vols, Brylee pulled them through to victory....at least that is the way we like to think of it. Even the couple that sits next to us wanted us to go to Starkville this weekend to keep the trend going. Julie was a trooper, battling the hills of UT and the 90 degree weather.

1 comment:

Lindsey said...

good job brylee! and i thought it was my shoes that pulled us through haha :) (I have worn the same ones all 3 times.. that should count right?!?) I know JR tells me that I am crazy too :)