11.08.2007

1 Week Update

I thought I would put a quick update on how things were going. I will try to upload a picture or two in the near future. It is amazing how I don't have time to do those sort of things at home anymore. Anyway, Brylee is doing great. We went to the doctor on Monday and she weighed 6 lbs 8 oz. So, she probably lost down below that and just started gaining. Her next checkup is at 1 month old.

We have figured out that Brylee likes to be cuddled. She sleeps like a rock when you are holding her....not quite like a rock when your not. She is doing great though. She can get some mighty good distance on her poop. On one special day, she cleared 4 feet onto a wall! I am pretty proud of her. I will try to put up pictures in the near future. Not to worry, we have not stopped taking pictures of her.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mom just told me about the site, only a scant few days after it was started. Apparently, I was not important enough to tell sooner. (While this may be true it is still not very nice) Anyways, congratulations, Brylee looks great. I will be home to meet her the week of Thanksgiving. Until then tell her to keep working on her pooping for distance because I am sure there is a contest we can enter her in somewhere.

Lindsey said...

that is hilarious about the poop! yall hang in there.. find her something to snuggle with in bed maybe? :)