11.03.2007

First Day at Home

I'm going home!

We were able to leave the hospital around 6:30 PM on Thursday. Brylee was dressed in a pretty white dress with white booties and a white hair bow. She seemed to enjoy the ride home. We appologized to her on the way that she had to grow up in a town called Hohenwald. Her first night at home was a little rough. Julie and I were still able to get a little more than 3 hours of sleep so I guess it could have been worse.


My first outing

Yesterday, Brylee had her first bath. Gwen (Julie's mom) handled that duty. I was not sure I was ready for that type of responsibility. Brylee handled it well and smelled great. Of course, we had to get it on video. Brylee also had her first outing yesterday as well. We had to go and make sure her bilirubin was ok so we went by Julie's old office for her first official public appearance. She wore a pink daygown with her little dressy white booties.


Last night, Brylee had a good night. She seems to be getting more into a routine. She is feeding pretty well now, about every 3 hours. She slept pretty well last night and Mama and Daddy got several hours of much-needed sleep.

No comments: